Tracking down "unexpected EOF on client connection"

От Chris Gamache
Тема Tracking down "unexpected EOF on client connection"
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
PgODBC 7.03.02.00; Windows 2000 Server

According to PostgreSQL logging, my ODBC connections are somehow being severed
before their time. I want to run a trace to try to pinpoint the problem, but
I'm having some problems of my own.

My first problem is that neither mylog nor connection log seem to have
timestamps for their entries.

My second is that the only place for the logs to be saved is c:\, which in my
environment is pretty full of OS, and there is plenty of space on other
volumes.

Any tips on getting a timestamp for each entry?

Any suggestions for making mylog/connectionlog log somewhere else without
having to recompile the driver (because I just can't get it to build on
VS.NET!) ... ?

CG