Re: Doxygen?

От Jonathan Gardner
Тема Re: Doxygen?
Дата
Re: Doxygen?  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 17 March 2004 12:34 am, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

I was thinking of writing a cron job to update the CVS tree and then build
the documentation (takes about 10 minutes on my computer). Then I could
push it to wherever you like. Are we currently maintaining two or three
branches in the code? We may want to keep them seperate.

We could also maintain released postgresql documentation -- IE, one set for
PostgreSQL 7.4.0, one set for PostgreSQL 7.4.1, etc... These would only
have to be built once.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardner@jonathangardner.net