have a problem while retreiving data from postgre

От said.sametli
Тема have a problem while retreiving data from postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hi to all,
I have posgre db 7.3, while i have executed
select count(*) from aurora.sync_synchronization_queue state on pgadmin
i got error,
error is

C:\cygwin>C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe -c /usr/bin/startdb.sh
grep: not found
grep: not found
postmaster successfully started
LOG:  database system was shut down at 2004-03-16 15:48:45 GTBST
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/430000D0
LOG:  redo record is at 1/430000D0; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction id: 5304535; next oid: 225989
LOG:  database system is ready
PANIC:  read of clog file 5, offset 8192 failed: No error
LOG:  statement: SELECT count(*) AS rows FROM
aurora.sync_synchronization_queue
LOG:  server process (pid 1988) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  terminating any other active server processes
WARNING:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
      The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend
      died abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
      I have rolled back the current transaction and am
      going to terminate your database system connection and exit.
      Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
[...]
LOG:  all server processes terminated; reinitializing shared memory and
semaphor
es
LOG:  database system was interrupted at 2004-03-16 15:53:44 GTBST
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/43000110
LOG:  redo record is at 1/43000110; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction id: 5304535; next oid: 225989
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress

LOG:  ReadRecord: record with zero length at 1/43000150
LOG:  redo is not required
LOG:  database system is ready

what is wrong with datafile, is it corrupted or not?, table structure is

CREATE TABLE AURORA.SYNC_SYNCHRONIZATION_QUEUE(
    OID                           CHAR(16)       PRIMARY KEY  ,
    STATUS                        CHAR(1)        NOT NULL     ,
    LASTUPDATED                   CHAR(12)       NOT NULL     ,
    SOURCE_INSTANCE_ID            VARCHAR(20)                 ,
    TARGET_INSTANCE_ID            VARCHAR(20)                 ,
    TRANSACTION_ID                CHAR(16)                    ,
    TRANSACTON_SCRIPT             TEXT                        ,
    TRANSACTION_DATE              CHAR(8)                     ,
    TRANSFERDATE                  CHAR(8)                     ,
    TRANSFERED                    CHAR(1)
);

if datafile corrupted how can i recover this datafile, the main problem is
text field TRANSACTON_SCRIPT is growing rapid, because of transaction
number per hour, table size is (avout 120 MB size), and pls can you help
me how can i get rid of this prb?

thanks for advance.