Re: The Name Game: postgresql.net vs. pgfoundry.org

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: The Name Game: postgresql.net vs. pgfoundry.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 10:37:58AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

> This also brings up the thought that if we do want to use pgfoundry.org,
> we'd better register pgfoundry.net and pgfoundry.com before someone
> else does.

And .info?  And .biz?  And whatever other unrestricted nonsense
things there are out there?  (I know my employers would dearly love
everyone who has a name they want to protect to register it in every
registry on earth, but I have a feeling that if the industry gets its
way, that's going to become impractical soon.)

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.    --Roger Brinner