Re: The Name Game: postgresql.net vs. pgfoundry.org

От Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Тема Re: The Name Game: postgresql.net vs. pgfoundry.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 10:37:58AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

> Well, if you want to think along those lines, I believe that we (PGDG)
> currently hold these domain names:

[...]

>     postgres.org

This is the one I was silently rooting for, but figured was too good to
be true.

> You could make a case that postgres.org for the projects would be the
> perfect complement to postgresql.org for the core.

Still _slightly_ confusing, but I think the plain and simple idea of a
prominent banner was mentioned.  We can have them both ways to avoid all
confusion.  I say go for it!

Jeroen