Re: Log rotation

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Log rotation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday 12 March 2004 09:24 am, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> I don't really care on how its done, but IMO an enterprise class
> database must be able to do log rotation.  Logging to Syslog is not an
> option (specially with our verbosity) -- users must be able to use flat
> files for logging.

Uh, we have many many many different ways to use syslog.  So my other message
on the topic.

> I never seem some many customer complaints and bug reports about a
> single item like the ones we have received here about logging.  I think
> this should be the number 1 item in te TODO list.

Uh, upgrading?  I'm sure we have more reports about upgrading than logging.

But see my reply to bug 103767 for more.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] The Name Game: postgresql.net vs.
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] The Name Game: postgresql.net vs.