Re: [HACKERS] The Name Game: postgresql.net vs.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] The Name Game: postgresql.net vs.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

> I think having a pgfoundry.postgresql.net/org is good, but it should
> have its own identity, pgfoundry.org for the main url gets my vote for
> what it's worth.

I like the shortness myself ...

IMHO, the domain name isn't the make/break of whether going to GForge will
succeed ... the success will be a matter of marketing it, and making sure
that its project are well known ... personally, focusing on the domain is
like focusing on the name of a car when you buy it, not on its features
and/or price ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: