Re: [HACKERS] The Name Game: postgresql.net vs. pgfoundry.org

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] The Name Game: postgresql.net vs. pgfoundry.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Jeroen,

> > Here's another idea: couldn't we have a subdomain for the projects, as in
> > "<project>.forge.postgresql.org"?  Or would that be too long?

Hmmm ... wouldn't that be rather awkward with the projects with longer names?

http://orapgsqlviews.foundry.postgresql.org

That's 39 characters, not including the http ...

To speak up, I'd rather have either options (A) or (B) thank this option.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: