Re: pgFoundry WAS: On pgweb project

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: pgFoundry WAS: On pgweb project
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

> Yes, but all the list addresses will presumably change, and there are
> bound to be users that don't notice for a while.

Oh!  Yes, I see.   Marc, what were we doing about switching over the list
addresses, other than just notifying people?

> I don't see what VMs have to do with it. If you move the CVS to a new
> host, then everyone using that repository will have to checkout a new
> tree. It's only convenient to do that when all changes have been
> committed.

As I understand it, CVS won't be moving at all.   Marc?

> pgAdmin would because it's a complex one but with no current users to
> inconvenience.

Makes sense.

> The other two are simple ones that make easy tests, also with little
> inconvenience should they go wrong. I assume there will be some sort of
> redirect added from Gborg to the new project's home?

Just a link.   We want people to change their bookmarks.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: