Re: Win32 regression test status

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Win32 regression test status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Uh, I think you just add ORDER BY to the query and see if the output now
> > matches the regression test.  If so, submit a patch to add the ORDER BY.
>
> I'd really prefer not to add ORDER BY to all the join tests, as that
> would restrict the set of join plan types being tested.

Agreed, we don't add them to all joins, but don't we historically add
ORDER BY to queries that are shown to be sensitive to qsort
implementations on various platforms?  Are you suggesting we create a
separate regression output file for that platform?

Сообщение: Re: Win32 regression test status
Сообщение: Re: Win32 regression test status