Re: raising the default default_statistics_target

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: raising the default default_statistics_target
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

> > Further, in 7.5 we'll be introducing correlated stats for multi-column
> > (unless something's gone off with that?)

This was discussed on Hackers in October, a complete implementation was shown,
I thought it was committed at that time.   If not, what happened to it?

Dammit, it's impossible to find anything in the archives if you don't have
some good keywords or at least the author.  Is the autor reading this?   Will
you speak up?

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco