Re: Archives Search Broken

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Archives Search Broken
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

> Though strangely it now seems to work...

I still get nothing.  I've tried on both Konqueror & Firefox in case it's a
browser issue.   Odd thing is, the search returns in about 0.5 seconds ...
which is *awfully* fast considering I'm on wireless.   It's like it's not
even running a search, just immediately returning "no results".

AHA!   Found the problem, I think.   I was assuming that "in the last month"
meant "in the last 30 days".    I think ASPSeek interprets "in the last
month" to mean *this* month, i.e. March.   This would explain the results I'm
getting for several queries.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 651-9224
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco