Re: Security Wizard in III

От Chris Gamache
Тема Re: Security Wizard in III
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I guess I had that coming... :)

What I meant was "Wasn't the security wizard a great feature in PgAdmin II? I
wonder why its not in PgAdmin III yet? Do the developers feel it wouldn't be
necessary because they have something better built in? Is there something in
the PostgreSQL schema support that precludes its use?"

And I'm guessing the answers to those questions are "Yes; It hasn't been done;
No; and No."

Its a shame that at this time I'm such an unskilled C++ programmer, or I could
lend a hand. :) I'd be glad to write documentation for it when the time comes,
tho.

CG