Re: Postgresql.conf help

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Postgresql.conf help
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hussein,

In the future, please contact me through one of the mailing lists, such as
pgsql-novice, which I have linked above.   That way, if I'm too busy someone
else will answer your question!

You can subscribe at:  http://www.postgresql.org/lists.html

> The link below has provided some really good documenation.
>
> http://www.varlena.com/varlena/GeneralBits/Tidbits/annotated_conf_e.html
>
> Could you possibly provide some for the following variables in
> postgresql.conf?
>
> trace_locks
> trace_userlocks
> trace_lwlocks
> debug_deadlocks
> trace_lock_oidmin
> trace_lock_table
> log_btree_build_stats
>
> The link above doesn't provide any.

Actually, it does.

Scroll all the way down to the end of the file, and look at the section called
"Source Developer Options".   All of the options you list above are strictly
for people hacking the source code of PGSQL; you should not touch them.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions