Re: Slony-I makes progress

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Slony-I makes progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jan,

> What I am looking for is a super-comfortable GUI application that makes
> planning and configuring a master-cascaded-multislave replication system
> doable by everyone who can identify a clickable button.

I personally don't think that a GUI tool should be the province of the Slony
project.  Seriously.   I think that Slony should focus on a command-line api
and catalogs, and allow the existing GUI projects to build a slony-supporting
interface.

But I'll join the project and we can have this discussion there.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions