Re: Comments on patch for date_trunc( 'week', ... );

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Comments on patch for date_trunc( 'week', ... );
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Well, it must have hit the lists if I have put it in the patch queue, no?

Hey Bruce,

I never saw the patch hit the hackers list.  Did any of you smart folks take a
look at it?

Cheers,
Rob

When grilled further on (Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:58:02 -0500 (EST)),
Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> confessed:

> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>
>       http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> I will try to apply it within the next 48 hours.

> Robert Creager wrote:
> -- Start of PGP signed section.
> >
> > Per a brief conversation with Tom, I've created a patch for adding support
> > for'week' within the date_trunc function.
> >
> > Within the patch I added a couple of test cases and associated target
> > output, and changed the documentation to add 'week' appropriately.
> >
> > Comments?  Should I of bypassed this list and subscribed/posted to the patch
> > list?

Pennsylvania19073

Сообщение: Re: Comments on patch for date_trunc( 'week', ... );
Сообщение: Re: Comments on patch for date_trunc( 'week', ... );