Re: 7.4.2 branding

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: 7.4.2 branding
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 04 March 2004 12:04 am, Tom Lane wrote:
> I thought we'd fixed that problem already though.  Is there another?

Don't know if it's another, but the problem posted by Cott Lang on 1/17
( http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-01/msg00111.php )
has not been resolved.  pg_autovacuum.c was last updated on 1/8.

In the referenced email, he included a fix that was working him, but in your
follow up email, you suggested that there were more changes required.  I have
tried to follow your recommendations, but I'm not sure everything is done
right.  I'm going to submit my patch to the patches list shortly.

Matthew