Re: Thread safe connection-name mapping in ECPG. Is it

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Thread safe connection-name mapping in ECPG. Is it
Дата
Re: Thread safe connection-name mapping in ECPG. Is it  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Should I add this to the TODO list?

Pennsylvania19073

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Tablespaces
От: Shridhar Daithankar
Сообщение: Re: Thread safe connection-name mapping in ECPG. Is it