Postgres - pg_hba.conf entry for host nof found

От sujata gawali
Тема Postgres - pg_hba.conf entry for host nof found
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
I can't connect locally to the database through C code on linux version 8 platform.I invoked the postmaster using the postmaster -i -D /usr/local/pgsql/data.
I tried to connect using libpq-fe library.The program compiles without giving any compilation errors.But when I try to run it it says
psql: FATAL:  No pg_hba.conf entry for host 127.0.0.1, user postgres, database template1
please help.

sujata

Do you Yahoo!?