Re: [HACKERS] Collaboration Tool Proposal

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Collaboration Tool Proposal
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Collaboration Tool Proposal  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> The question is, do we need BZ right off or should we try GForge's
> lightweight tool first?    Personally I find that BZ is a little
> intimidating to new users, particularly for searching on issues; as a
> result it tends to lead to a lot of duplicate filings.

I think we had previously decided that we will not allow a random user
off the street to file bug reports into whatever system we end up
using.  I see it primarily as a bug *tracking* system, not a bug
*reporting* system.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: