Configuring pgadmin

От Susemail
Тема Configuring pgadmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,
I'm unable to configure pgadmin3-1.0.2 on Suse 9.0:

/pgadmin3-1.0.2 # ./configure --enable-static --enable-debug
configure: error: you must specify a valid pgsql installation with
--with-pgsql=DIR

I thought I knew what this meant.  I have two pgsql directories so I tried
these:

# ./configure --enable-static --enable-debug --with-pgsql=/usr/local/pgsql
configure: error: you must specify a valid pgsql installation with
--with-pgsql=DIR

and this,
# ./configure --enable-static --enable-debug --with-pgsql=/var/lib/pgsql
configure: error: you must specify a valid pgsql installation with
--with-pgsql=DIR

/usr/local/pgsql is user: root; group:root and
/var/lib/pgsql is user: postgres; group: postgres.

How do I specify a valid pgsql installation?

Thanks,
Jerome