Re: [pgsql-www] Collaboration Tool Proposal

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Collaboration Tool Proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert,

> Josh, are you still in favor of this move if the larger community does
> not want to move the main project to a gforge based system? or vice
> versa?

Not sure.   Depends on what the leads of the associated projects think.
Obviously, if everyone's dead set against it, we won't do it.

However, keep in mind that this is a proposal to *try* migrating to GForge.
We can reverse the process if we decide it's not worth it.  That's why I'd
like to start with a few projects at a time.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions