Re: jade X openjade

От Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai
Тема Re: jade X openjade
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
-On [20040221 21:52], Joshua D. Drake (jd@commandprompt.com) wrote:
>Well what I believe we are really after is Xalan which Xerces is required
>to run. I believe it is Xalan that actually does the XSLT transformations.

Correct.

Xerces is the parser (both DOM and SAX).

I have found Xerces+Xalan to find issues in my XML/XSLT 'code' which
xsltproc didn't clearly label as wrong, whereas xsltproc understands
EXSLT natively.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
My name is Legion: for we are many...