Re: development questions

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: development questions
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Monday 16 February 2004 09:49, David Costa wrote:
> Hello Dave, Alexey, everyone!
> Just an idea.
>
> If the main issue is time for the www leaders, like you and Marc, would
> it help if someone (me) could make a voluntary donation (in money)
> which can be used to further enhance some parts of the site? This could
> pay your time or Marc's time as if it was a professional assignment.

This would help for me, but unfortunatly not right now as my schedule is full
and I am not taking on any new projects.  Before taking on my next project
though I could let you know that I have some availability.  It would be
somewhat wierd for me though, as I do a number of things for the community at
no charge in my free time, but it's also true free time competes with paid
time on an unequal footing.

Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: