Re: things currently broken/missing

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: things currently broken/missing
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> not sure who has access to what, but here's a list of things that
> currently need to be fixed on the various sites.
>
> annotated cvs still broken
> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/COPYRIGHT?annotate=1.9

Odd ... I just disabled it ... why would we want that ability enabled:

# allow annotation of files
# this requires rw-access to the
# CVSROOT/history - file and rw-access
# to the subdirectory to place the lock
# so you maybe don't want it

sounds to me like anyone with a web browser can write to CVS?

> pgsql-cygwin has references pgsql-admin in instructions
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-cygwin/

fixed

> pgsql-novice has different background color
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-novice/

Fixed

> pgsql-hackers-win32 is busted
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers-win32/

Fixed

> pgsql-hackers-pitr is missing
> (missing)

Fixed

> pg-de-allgemein is busted
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-de-allgemein/

Fixed

> pgsql-fr-generale is busted
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-fr-generale/

Fixed

> san fran gives empty directory
> http://archives.postgresql.org/sfpug/

Fixed

> Need a space added between the last regional list and the project list
> header.

Fixed

... mhonarc is running now, so some of the fixes above won't show up until
its finished ... if anyone has improved text for any of the lists, please
feel free to send it over ... most notably, the de, fr and sfpug lists ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: things currently broken/missing
Сообщение: Re: things currently broken/missing