Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Andreas,

> "free for any use" sounds funny.
Replaced with "freeware".

> Designed for all users...
Designed to answer the needs of most users.

> hu? What's that br/ for?
Removed.

> including Windows, Linux and FreeBSD (we want MacOsX here quite soon
> too...)
Added in the 2000 char version. I propose to wait for MacOsX and SunOS.
Whenever we update our PAD, the changes are propagated automatically.

By the way, some nice stuff. PAD files accept extensions to link PAD files
between them. I added the following entries in pgAdmin PAD:

    <PADRING>
        http://www.aquafold.com/PAD_FILE.XML
        http://www.alligatorsql.de/download/alligator.xml
        http://www.casestudio.com/padinfo/casestudio.xml
        http://www.degisy.com/padinfo/dbw5_eng.xml
        http://www.ems-hitech.com/pad/pgmanager_pad.xml
        http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/various/win.xml
        http://www.microolap.com/pad/pgisql.xml
        http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/cnt/pgadmin3.xml
        http://www.sqlboss.com/PAD_SQLBoss_Dev_WIN.xml
    </PADRING>

Sites publishing pgAdmin will be able to grab information from these
softwares, which are all sharewares, not freewares. On the converse, sites
publishing EMS-PostgreSQL Manager will be able to grab pgAdmin III.

In the future, we can think of adding MySQL control center or the like, which
may help us appear on the same sites. The ***hunt*** is just beginning.

Thanks and cheers,
Jean-Michel

От: Raphaël Enrici
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 manpage