what copyright means on postgres source code

От joseph speigle
Тема what copyright means on postgres source code
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello,
I was looking in postgres source code because I am in an operating systems class yaddd-yadda-yadda and wanted some code
examplesof working unix source code.  I also have a website which I wanted to use not just as my personal code
database,but also make available over the web, if I put some of the source code on the web is this in violation of
anything?(like, snippets showing some methodology or working knowledge of system calls) or will we not know until sco
v.redhat is over..... lol

gracias,

joe speigle