Re: Inserting a Null date.

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Inserting a Null date.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Rob,

> That may be the problem. I'm using debian-sparc, and I recently had a
> problem were it kicked me back to an older version of pgperl. I may have
> to investigate this on the debian mailing list.

The problem is our last release coincided poorly with the Potato (or was it
Woody?) release of Debian.   As a result, the PostgreSQL offered through
Debian Stable is 7.2.1 ... our version from about 17 months ago.   Also,
ironically, it's not teriffically "stable" and needs some patches.

If you can light a fire under the Debian packaging people and get them to
update, we'd all be grateful.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions