Re: I can't upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.4 in RedHat 9.0

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: I can't upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.4 in RedHat 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El Lun 02 Feb 2004 11:59, Alvaro Herrera escribió:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 10:42:42PM +1100, Stephen Robert Norris wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Huh? Or just use Fedora Core, which is what the consumer grade RedHat
> > distro has become...
>
> But Fedora is very much a desktop linux distribution -- I wouldn't bet a
> server on it.

Why not? I don' t see much difference from other distributions, and at the
end, if you want a real server you have to go through all the configuration
to make sure it's going to have good performaces.

I have a par already installed. :-)

--
 12:03:01 up 68 days, 18:19,  3 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.48, 0.34
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'