Re: 7.5 change documentation

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: 7.5 change documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 28 January 2004 00:38, Simon Riggs wrote:
> POSTGRESQL: Summary of Changes since last release (7.4.1)

> All corrections and changes welcome...if this is well received, then I
> will monitor pgsql-commiters to keep track of things.

Speaking as JustAUser (TM) I find this very useful. I always have trouble
keeping track on what may/probably/will appear in upcoming versions when
people ask on the lists.

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

От: Dennis Bjorklund
Сообщение: Re: Function call
От: "Johannes Barop"
Сообщение: Call a function when a User (dis)connects from the Server/Database