getting primary key values for inserted records?

От Guido Fiala
Тема getting primary key values for inserted records?
Дата
Re: getting primary key values for inserted records?
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hallo,

I'am currently at the point, that after i insert a new Record in a ResultSet
using insertRow() and using a serial for the primary key of the target table.

Of course i do not call rs.updateInt(primaryKey), as the sequence does get me
the new value automatically.

However - even using rs.refreshRow() doesn't get me the values, just a requery
of the ResultSet.

What is the way to go here?

Guido