Re: High Performance/High Reliability File system on SuSE64

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: High Performance/High Reliability File system on SuSE64
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 11:05:41AM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/

Yes, I guess I shoulda thought of that, eh?  Thanks.  The docs do
suggest that there are some significant differences between the two
versions of the filesystem, so I'm not sure how sanguine I'd be about
the degree of "testing" the filesystem has received on Linux.  On the
other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if it were no worse than the
other options.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.
        --Philip Greenspun

Сообщение: Re: High Performance/High Reliability File system on SuSE64
Сообщение: Re: High Performance/High Reliability File system on SuSE64