Re: SCO Extortion

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: SCO Extortion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 21/01/2004 04:21 Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Stephen Robert Norris wrote:
>
> > Of course SCO is planning to sue the BSD users, too, so it's not really
> > a solution.
>
> We figure that SCO will either be bought out, or go bankrupt, before we
> have to worry about them :)

If they tried their scam on me, I'd report them to the police. There are
laws against that sort of thing in the UK. By a strange coincidence, SCO
don't have an office this country...

--
Paul Thomas
Business |
| Computer Consultants         |

От: Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Сообщение: Re: passing array as argument and returning an array in
Сообщение: Ending transaction inside stored function