Re: SCO Extortion

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: SCO Extortion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback thus far.  I should also mention I use freebsd
> for other stuff, but I am mainly asking in peoples experience, which is
> the best for PostgreSQL to live on specifically.  In terms of a nice smp
> high end scsi system.  Sorry for the lack of specifics on that before.

Again, its pretty much a personal opinion ... we use FreeBSD for all our
PgSQL work, and have several clients that are doing so also, and have
been most happy with it ..

Again, you have to consider that with the code-sharing that happens,
drivers and such tend to be very similar, if not identical ...

----