Re: 7.4 -> 7.4.1 upgrade with customization on freebsd

От Fernando Schapachnik
Тема Re: 7.4 -> 7.4.1 upgrade with customization on freebsd
Дата
Список pgsql-general
En un mensaje anterior, scott.marlowe escribió:
> > 2) I would like to upgrade to 7.4.1 without having to re-edit any config
> > files or change any paths.
>
> Just backup the config files in $PGDATA to another directory, and toss
> them back into $PGDATA after the initdb
>
> > 3) I would like to prevent the database shown by "pkg_version -v" from
> > having one entry for 7.4 and another for 7.4.1

As Scott said, backup /usr/local/pgsql/data, pkg_delete the old version, make &&
make install the new one and the restore your old data directory. For package
upgrades, take a look at sysutil/portupgrade (you still need to backup the data
dir).

Good luck.

Сообщение: Re: 7.4 -> 7.4.1 upgrade with customization on freebsd
Сообщение: Re: 7.4 -> 7.4.1 upgrade with customization on freebsd