Re: Postgres v.7.3.4 - Performance tuning

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Postgres v.7.3.4 - Performance tuning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 15 January 2004 21:48, Michael Brusser wrote:
> I need to provide recommendations for optimal value for the
> shared_buffers.

> Any hints, or pointers to related reading would be very appreciated.
> Mike.

First, read the annotated config file and performance guide here:
http://www.varlena.com/varlena/GeneralBits/Tidbits/index.php

If you think there's more to be done, subscribe to the performance list
http://www.postgresql.org/lists.html

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd