Re: Bug with rename bigserial column

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Bug with rename bigserial column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Saturday 10 January 2004 21:31, D. Dante Lorenso wrote:
> I just ran into a dump/restore problem with a bigserial column
> on a renamed table.
[snip]
> I've corrected the problem manually, but it does seem like a bug
> somewhere.

Sounds like a bug. You might want to have a look and see if it's restoring the
value of the old or new sequence.

There's a bug form on the website or a -bugs mailing list if you prefer that.
A short example showing the sequence of commands will almost certainly help
too, as will the version of PG you're running.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd