Re: TODO list

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: TODO list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> 2 things.
>
> I submitted a patch for this 5 months ago, which is still waiting to be
> merged (hope it hasn't bitrotted in the meantime):
>
> . Allow log lines to include session-level information, like database
> and user
>
> If nobody is working on this I am prepared to look at it:
>
> . Allow logging of only data definition(DDL), or DDL and modification
> statements

Yes, sorry I haven't gotten back to that, and yes the DDL idea is a good
one.

For the log idea, I think we need to get a way to merge all the per-line
info into one setup, so pid, timestamp, user, etc would all be
configurable using your setup.

Pennsylvania19073

Сообщение: Re: psql \d option list overloaded
Сообщение: Re: psql \d option list overloaded