Re: Mnogosearch (Was: Re: website doc search is ... )

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Mnogosearch (Was: Re: website doc search is ... )
Дата
Re: Mnogosearch (Was: Re: website doc search is ... )  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> 186_archives=# \d ndict7
>          Table "public.ndict7"
>  Column  |  Type   |     Modifiers
> ---------+---------+--------------------
>  url_id  | integer | not null default 0
>  word_id | integer | not null default 0
>  intag   | integer | not null default 0
>     "n7_url" btree (url_id)
>     "n7_word" btree (word_id)
>

> The slowdown is the LIKE condition, as the ndict[78] word_id conditions
> return near instantly when run individually, and when I run the 'url/LIKE'
> condition, it takes "forever" ...

Does it help to CLUSTER url.url?  Is your data being loaded in so
identical values used by LIKE are next to each other?

Сообщение: Re: Mnogosearch (Was: Re: website doc search is ... )
Сообщение: Re: Mnogosearch (Was: Re: website doc search is ... )