Re: Optimization levels when compiling PostgreSQL...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Optimization levels when compiling PostgreSQL...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org> writes:
> Don't doubt it at all, but that reminds me: I need to add a message
> reminding the developer to re-initdb when installing this version.

The catversion check isn't good enough for you?

It seems you are busily reinventing a bunch of decisions that have
already been made, and in most cases have stood the test of time.
Perhaps you should be less eager to make this Sean's Own Postgres
Version, and more eager to be pushing out something that matches
what everyone else is testing.