Re: Upgrade db format without older version of PostgreSQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Upgrade db format without older version of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Devrim =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=DCND=DCZ?= <devrim@gunduz.org> writes:
>> I think the problems you had were probably with contrib stuff.

> Could be -- but this is what I got with 7.2.8:

[ pokes around ... ]  Wow, I had forgotten exactly how frickin' ancient
7.2 is :-(.  You might be able to make it go by adding #define _GNU_SOURCE 1
in src/include/port/linux.h, and adding -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv
to CFLAGS, but yeah, trying to build it on a modern Linux system looks
a bit shaky.  If you do go this route, I'd recommend making sure it
passes its regression tests before you risk letting it touch your real
data.