switching postgres from windows to linux

От vidhya baskaran
Тема switching postgres from windows to linux
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

We installed postgres 7.3.3 in windows 2000 server and using ASP applications.

But, due to overload postgres crashes very often.

So, we decided to switch the databases to Linux box.

We have to access the PG databases in windows from Linux.

Tell me how to the drivers required and how to establish connection between windows and linux.

Please tell me the steps involved to do this process. (very Urgent)

Kindly mail me to vidhyabhaskaran@yahoo.co.in

With Regards,

Vidhya

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.