Re: ecpg question

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ecpg question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 02:06:14AM -0500, George Gensure wrote:
> EXEC SQL SELECT * FROM foo() AS TBL( c int, i int );
>
> or any other query with multiple columns to a TBL description causes a
> segfault in ecpg.  It also concerns me that all other symbols are

I just fixed this. The reason was a usage of ',' instead of
make_str(",") in the cat_str call. Since the argument is free'd
afterwards it couldn't work.

Ecpg does not lowercase all symbols per default but only those that need
some special treatment like keywords. There's no logic to just lowercase
everything as this is not requiered IIRC.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De