Re: Pgaccess problem on RedhatLinux9

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Pgaccess problem on RedhatLinux9
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tuesday 23 December 2003 05:49, vijaykumar M wrote:
> Hi All,
>     Previously i was used RedhatLinux7.2 & Postgres7.4, that time i'm able
> to use the pgaccess command to view the tables.
>    Presently, i'm using RedhatLinux9 & Postgres7.4, here i'm not able to
> use the pgaccess command. It is saying "command not found."
>
>     One thing, i observed was on  RedhatLinux7.2,this pgaccess is available
> at \usr\share\pgsql\pgaccess.this is missing at redhatlinux9.
>
>     Is there any way to use pgaccess on Redhatlinux9.

I don't think pgaccess is installed as standard on any version of RedHat.
Downloads are from: http://www.pgaccess.org/

You might also want to look at pgadmin (v3) - http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin3/index.php

There are also other options: phpPgAdmin (web-based), pg-manager?
--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "vijaykumar M"
Сообщение: Pgaccess problem on RedhatLinux9