Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Dan Langille wrote:

> On 21 Dec 2003 at 18:09, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
> > We (ie. Hub) just went through re-evaluating our online credit card
> > services, and are currently in the middle of moving our accounts to a
> > company called PaySystems (http://www.paysystems.com) that we've found
> > to have some of the better fees, and have yet to any major complaints
> > about their services ... we haven't found any major complaints about
> > our current one, but we just find we're losing too much money in the
> > way of fees ...
>
> I have been using http://www.nstarsolutions.com/ for several years.
> I recommend them for credit card payments.  They suit my needs. YMMV.

They look like an e-commerce outsourcing site, and not just credit card
processing ... rates look reasonable, though, and they don't look like
they have a 'monthly fee' associated with their service(s), based on their
'Special Features' page?

The fun part, we found, is there are sooooo many options available now,
compared to even a couple of years ago ... comparison shop'ng tends to be
fun :)

 ----