Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  (Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar_daithankar@myrealbox.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Greg,

> The call for participation has been issued for the 2004 O'Reilly
> Open Source convention, and once again, PostgreSQL has a track:

Hmmmm ... I think we're double-tracking here -- O'Reilly e-mailed me
seperately today.   Just one of us should be the contact point.

Also, Jillian, are you up for helping to organize this?

I really do think that we, as a community, should try to organize who's going
to propose what in order to have a "complete track" for PostgreSQL this time,
rather than just encouraging people to apply willy-nilly.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions