Re: ecpg tests compile failure

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: ecpg tests compile failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 18 December 2003 18:03, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Shridhar,
>
> Obviously not, but I just did make inside the test directory, so I
> assume the Makefile needs to be fixed.

I don't think so.. Check this..

[shridhar@daithan pgsql]$ find . -name Makefile.global
./src/Makefile.global
[shridhar@daithan pgsql]$ grep THREAD_LIBS ./src/Makefile.global
THREAD_LIBS             = -lpthread

If you don't have this flag defined, the tests won't be linked against the
thread library. Check what value this flag is set to.

You did a ./configure --enable-thread-safety, right? Which platform is this
BTW?

This is on a CVS head checkout from couple of days ago on linux.. All the
tests got successfully compiled.
Shridhar