Re: pqReadData() -- read() failed: errno=32

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pqReadData() -- read() failed: errno=32
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 02:30:55PM -0000, Craig Stratton wrote:

> This is running as a cgi script, not php. The backend dies afterwards.
> I think it is dbi/thread/child related, so i modified the code, but still no
> joy.
> I am fairly sure its dbi thread related still though.

Is this running within some persistent model?  PersistentPerl, mod_perl,
whatever?  It may be a problem related to this:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/general/perl_reference/perl_reference.html#my___Scoped_Variable_in_Nested_Subroutines

Even if it's not, you can try using "our" instead of "my" and see if
that fixes it.  If it does, then probably that's the problem.  If it
doesn't, maybe another of the solutions proposed there will, or maybe
not.

"Vivir y dejar de vivir son soluciones imaginarias.
La existencia está en otra parte" (Andre Breton)