Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using postgresql?

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using postgresql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Ick... this product is *so* the poster child of the MySQL generation:
> No foreign keys! Look at all those "DEFAULT '' NOT NULL" columns! What
> are they thinking?
You'd be surprised what the schema of most MEDICAL apps looks
like (if they aren't built off MS ACCESS, that is...). And one
would think medical DB designers are wont to be paranoid about
quality/integrity of data ...

Karsten Hilbert, MD
www.gnumed.org
(we do try to do a better job and this list is invaluable for it)
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

От: Christopher Murtagh
Сообщение: restore error - language "plperlu" is not trusted
От: Shridhar Daithankar
Сообщение: Re: Firebird and PostgreSQL at the DB Corral.