Re: INHERITS and Foreign keys

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: INHERITS and Foreign keys
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Sat, 13 Dec 2003, Henning.Baldersheim@devoll.no wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have some problem with INHERITS and foreign keys. I do not know if I have
> not got the clue or not. Anyway I have tried to simplify the problem so
> that you can guide me on the right track.

Foreign keys, unique and primary key constraints do not meaningfully
inherit currently.  At some point in the future, that's likely to change,
but for now you're pretty much stuck with workarounds (for example, using
a separate table to store the ids and triggers/rules on each of the tables
in the hierarchy in order to keep the id table in date.)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: